New version QSystem 21.1 is available!

Facebook

Функциональность QSystem
× Electronic Queue Management System QSystem

Tell us and our members about QMS QSystem. Ask a question about possibilities. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the QMS QSystem.

zoneboard server and zoneboard plugin

• ludolugo
  • ludolugo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Захожу иногда
  • Захожу иногда
More
6 years 3 months ago #4055 by ludolugo
ludolugo created the topic: zoneboard server and zoneboard plugin
hi, i have been reading about the zoneboard server and zoneboard plugin but i have not a clear idea how to use them.
what i have so far is: i put the zone server in the dist folder of the qsystem server (main) then the PC that is going to have the others scoreboards i put the zoneboard plugin, configure in te admin the ip of the server (wich in this case it would be 127.0.0.1:port) then in the zoneboard plugin configure the scoreboard with the editor.
Is this correct? also all the new scoreboard must be connected to the pc with the zoneboard plugin? what if the others TV are far from each other? i could use more then one zoneboard plugin?

i am a bit confused about this : unsure:
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Evgenic
  • Администратор
  • Администратор
More
6 years 3 months ago #4056 by Evgenic
Evgenic replied the topic: zoneboard server and zoneboard plugin
QSystem can use many zone-server. One zone-server can display invitations from many zones on different monitors of one computer (zone-server).

Just imagin. You have building with some floors and server-room. QSystem installed on server into server-room. Each floor has a big TV as tablo. Each TV connected to dedicated zone-server computer. Each floor is zone.

В очереди все первые. Каждый в своё время.

• ludolugo
  • ludolugo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Захожу иногда
  • Захожу иногда
More
6 years 3 months ago #4057 by ludolugo
ludolugo replied the topic: zoneboard server and zoneboard plugin
thanks evgenic

so to configure it where do i put the zoneserver folder and where do i put the plugin? as i understood the zoneserver folder goes in the /dist folder of the zoneserver, not in the server-room, and the plugin in the plugin folder of the zoneserver, is that correct?

• Evgenic
  • Администратор
  • Администратор
More
6 years 3 months ago #4058 by Evgenic
Evgenic replied the topic: zoneboard server and zoneboard plugin
Zone-server can catch information from main server and display on appropriate tablo. But who sent the information? Main server sent the information throught special plugin from "plugins" folder of main server. IP-addresses and port you should specify for zone-server-plugin in admin app.

В очереди все первые. Каждый в своё время.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds
Работаем с QSystem